This single level home on a flat block has many options for the family wanting to live beachside. Conveniently located only a short stroll from Ungula Road that runs along the beachfront of Blacksmiths Beach. What a rare opportunity to secure a home in paradise right by the surf beach, what more could you ask for? A salt water lake you might say, well that is only 10 minutes' walk away or 1 minute drive. The boat ramp is nearby so if fishing is your thing then you have that option as well. Walk to public transport, schools or local shops, forget about the car. The home is brick and tile and immaculately presented, this is a definite move in and just enjoy the entertaining capability that the home offers. The home essentially has two main bedrooms an extension occurred a few years ago to accommodate an ensuite. There are 2 living areas which allows for multiple applications, i.e separate teenager area, elderly parents etc.
Included in this fabulous home:
- Formal lounge with plantation shutters
- Bamboo flooring throughout the living areas
- Bedroom 2 with walk in robe and roller shutter
- Main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite with spa bath, roller shutter
- Bedroom 3 has a built in robe
- 4th bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Kitchen is open plan to the living room
- Outdoor entertaining area with an opening and closing roof
- Inground salt water pool with great deck area for chairs and table
If you want to move in straight away and don't want to do any work for a while then you need to view this house. It is a great opportunity to buy a home in the illustrious seaside suburb of Blacksmiths. Must be seen to be appreciated.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.