This 3 bedroom simple strata duplex is amazing, boasting new kitchen, carpets and flooring, led lights, and freshly painted. The thing that is most appealing about this duplex is size and space not only inside but outside as well. It really is like a house instead of a duplex. The owners have lovingly renovated the home to ensure that the lucky buyer only has to move in and enjoy everything that the area affords. This include lifestyle, with no work to do the family is free to enjoy any time that they have together.
- Lovely front veranda tiled
- Formal entry
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 with built in robes and fans
- Main bathroom, 3 way
- Garage with internal access
- Open plan living and dining area leading off from the kitchen. Rear deck overlooking lovely bush setting
- Split system air conditioning
- Kitchen with 20 mm benchtops and soft close doors
- Formal lounge
- Storage under the stairs
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe and fan
- Bathroom with separate shower and cesarstone benchtop
- Fabulous back yard with storage shed
This is a great opportunity to secure an amazing home in one of the most central suburbs in Newcastle. Charlestown square is close by along with link road to the city. All the important infrastructure is close at hand making the location ideal for the first home buyer, investor or family.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.