Positioned in the highly popular suburb of Charlestown this substantial 4 bedroom home is perfect for the growing family. With 4 good size bedrooms, good garaging and a lovely back yard. The front balcony takes advantage of the views to Charlestown golf course and Mount Sugarloaf.
- Formal lounge with polished floorboards
- Ducted air conditioning
- Kitchen with 40 mm benchtops and gas cooktop
- Large laundry with lots of room to put storage
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built ins and fans
- Main bathroom with corner spa bath
- Study nook
- Bathroom upstairs for the main bedroom
- Oversized single garage with workshop and storage under the house
- Rear entertaining area undercover backing on to grassed yard, ideal for the kids trampoline and swing sets.
If you are after a home that is centrally located close to schools, beaches, lake, Charlestown shopping centre and the link roads into Newcastle city and south to Belmont and Sydney then look no further. Positioned on the high side of the street this home is waiting for a family to move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.