This is a beautiful home in a stunning environment set amongst the treetops and located in the most desirable part of Murrays Beach. Centrally located in a very quiet cul-de-sac where you are guaranteed to see more birds than people or cars. Situated on a 777 square metre block, this elevated home offers privacy, comfort, leisure and pleasure zones.
Murrays beach is highly sought after due to the relaxed country feel that the suburb exudes along with amazing access to some of the best waterways the country has to offer. The house has been freshly painted and presented to ensure that the new owner has nothing to do except move in and enjoy all the area has to offer.
This unique home has some special features including:
- Off street parking for 2 cars along with double garage with storage space
- Oversized front door and crim safe wire door
- Bamboo flooring throughout living areas
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- High ceilings on both floors
- 4th bedroom with juliet verandah
- Powder room
- Family room
- Huge kitchen with cesarstone benchtops, gas cooking and double sink
- Open plan lounge and dining leading out to entertaining deck
- Fantastic outlook from all living areas and the deck to backyard and bush beyond including glistening lake glimpses
- Large under house storage areas
- Only a short walk to the lake foreshore, playground and jetty
- Main bedroom with built in robe, fan, en-suite with double vanity and own private balcony
- Large 2nd bedroom with built in robe and fan
- 3rd bedroom with walk in robe and fan
- Main bathroom has oversized shower with separate bath
- Laundry with side access to the back yard
- Wonderful nature rich back yard to explore with a huge and enviable building envelope
Murrays beach is centrally located and has the modern conveniences at your fingertips including:
- A true community lifestyle with nature at your fingertips.
- Lakehouse cafe, Jetty, and 25 metre community pool only minutes' walk from your front door
- Scenic walking and bike trails
- Only minutes away from patrolled beaches at Catherine Hill Bay, Caves Beach and Blacksmiths.
- Access to Pacific Highway via Cams Wharf Road to the left, or Jetty Point Road to the right
- Primary and secondary schools, both public and private are easily accessible.
- Hunter TAFE is 15 minutes away and the University of Newcastle is 30 minutes away.
- Doctors, dentists and chemists are available in Swansea
- A library and Council Service Centre is also at Swansea
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.