This home is an absolute beauty for the family that is after room to move in the much sought after suburb of Redhead. The house has been beautifully renovated and is situated on a level 911m2 block of land, zoned R3 Residential. Currently on one title however the new owner could revert to 2 blocks of land in consultation with LMCC. With amazing rear access to accommodate a van or boat or multiple cars. There is so much opportunity with this block of land, leave the existing house, put a pool in add more garaging or separate into 2 blocks and build two brand new houses.
Included in this fabulous package:
- Plantation shutters and Led lights throughout
- High ceilings
- Formal lounge with sitting area, or potential study
- New carpet and floating floors throughout the home
- All bedrooms have built in robes and fans
- New bathroom with double shower, double vanity and self standing bath
- Separate toilet
- Fabulous open plan living space leading out to the back yard, with split system air conditioning
- Kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone bench tops, waterfall edges with double basin and state of the art double oven and built in microwave, extensive soft close draws and incredible bench space. All of this flows to the living space and overlooks the back yard. Perfectly positioned for parents preparing food whilst watching the kids play in the backyard. Perfect spot for a pool.
- Multi purpose room with bathroom and kitchenette
- Massive garaging for up to 6 cars
- Amazing back yard for the children to play
- Rear lane access
If you want the lifestyle & the space then you need to view this home. There is something for everyone with the convenience of Redhead Beach only 5 minutes walk from your door, pre school and bowling club across the road, Redhead public school 3 minutes walk away, Charlestown Square, & public transport. This home is situated in one of the best spots in Redhead with easy walks to anywhere in the area. Redhead Beach is at the northern end of a nine mile stretch of coastline, and is known for its stunning cliffs, rocky outcrops and shark tower. Beautiful Redhead Beach is patrolled in the warmer months, is home to the Redhead Surf Life Saving Club, and is popular with swimmers and surfers alike.
Conditions are perfect for surfing, swimming and fishing and you can view the natural landscape by walking on the boardwalk to the beach to see swans, ducks and wildlife.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.