This property is perfect for either the first home buyer or downsizer, with space for a family on a good size flat block. With recent renovations and a great layout, this home presents a great move in ready opportunity. Perfectly situated close to the lake, ocean, golf course and shops. The block offers a good size house while retaining a backyard for the children to play.
The Home Offers:
- Undercover side entry
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- All 4 bedrooms each with split systems air conditioning
- Bedroom 1, 2, and 3 with built in robes
- Bathroom renovated and in excellent condition
- Kitchen renovated with breakfast bar & dining
- Large laundry with plenty of storage
- Alfresco area undercover, with cathedral style roofing
- Tandem double car port with drive through access
- Flat grassed back yard with garden shed
This wonderful home is within walking distance of:
- Lake Macquarie: sailing, fishing, skiing
- Belmont South playground
- Belmont Golf Club
A short drive to:
- Belmont Wetlands State Park & the Fernleigh Track
- Belmont Lagoon.
- Belmont Yacht Club and the Gunyah Hotel
- Belmont CBD: shopping
- Public transport
- Belmont District Hospital
- Belmont Golf Club & championship golf course
- Charlestown Square
- Belmont 16 Footers Sailing Club
- Sporting fields
- Boat ramp
- Pristine local surf beaches - Blacksmiths Beach, Redhead Beach & Caves Beach
- Land Rates - $1784.40/year
- Water - approximately $960/year
This home is appropriately priced and will not last long. Where else do you get a 4 bedroom home in this price bracket on the Eastern side of the lake? Get along to view this home as soon as you can.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.