Located in one of the most popular lakeside suburbs is this brick and tile home that is perfect for the family. Offering great living spaces and good sized bedrooms this home is sure to create a lot of interest. The home backs onto reserve and is within walking distance to the lake, sporting grounds, public transport and the beloved dog park at Croudace bay.
The home offers:
- Large formal lounge leading out to deck overlooking reserve
- Tasmanian oak kitchen open plan to family living and dining, also leading to deck
- Main bathroom, 3 way to main bedroom
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with fans, built in robes and plantation shutters
- Huge rumpus room perfect for the family teenagers to gather with friends
- 4th bedroom
- Bathroom with laundry
- Oversized double garage
- Massive entertaining deck off the rumpus room
- Landscaped back yard
This home allows great separation of space for the young family. There is options galore with the potential for teenage retreat downstairs. The home has split system air conditioning in the two living areas as well as the main bedroom. This is a very comfortable family home in a fabulous position in arguably the best lakeside suburb.
Disclaimer:We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.