Ideally situated to take advantage of fabulous Lake Macquarie, and an easy flat walk to the shops and modern conveniences. The home is tucked away and very private with easy care manicured gardens. Single level living at its best on a Torrens title block of land, no expensive strata costs. The home is peaceful from the gardens to the bullnose verandah at the front of the house, it feels like you are on holiday.
Included in this home:
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom has a full size bath and is in good condition
- Timber kitchen with good bench and storage space
- Roller shutters on the back of the house
- Separate laundry with a second toilet
- Oversized double carport with workshop and storage space
- Outdoor entertaining under cover
- Lots of off street parking
Swansea is highly sought after due to its access to the waterways. The lake and the ocean are all close by along with Sydney only 90 minutes south and Newcastle City 30 minutes north. If you are looking for a home with nothing to do except enjoy all that the area has to offer then you need to get along to view this home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.