This home is an absolute delight from the front door to the back deck with views to the ocean and lake. Located in a blue ribbon street in Belmont North, simply stroll to the shops or to the Tavern at Jewells. One of the state's most popular public primary schools is only a short walk from the front door. The home has been wonderfully renovated with no expense spared on inclusions. Natural light and house orientation is a feature of the home as the cathedral ceilings provide a great sense of space.
The home includes:
- Formal entry with wide timber floorboards throughout the living areas
- Main bedroom with fan, walk in robe and new bathroom with Reece fittings, louvre windows for ventilation
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and fans
- Security screen doors on all exterior doors.
- Ducted air conditioning
- Led lights throughout
- Linen press storage
- Main bathroom brand new with Reece appliances
- 7m x 6m garage with workshop area underneath the home
- Formal lounge with 2 skylights and exposed laminate beams
- Kitchen with cesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, open plan to dining room with views to the ocean.
- Full length deck capturing views to the ocean and lake
- Brand new laundry with cesarstone bench, shower and toilet
- Family room, great for teenagers
- Bedrooms 4 and 5 which are a great size
- Potential for downstairs to be a granny flat
- Back patio tiled and grassed area for trampoline or swing sets
- Inground salt water pool
Harrison Street is the most sought after street in Belmont North, this is due to the stunning views to the lake and the ocean and the large blocks of land. This home has had everything done to ensure that you do not need to do a thing inside. Simply enjoy the captivating view.
Belmont North is only a 5 minute drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is 2 minutes' drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh Track runs from Belmont to Adamstown, perfect for a morning ride or run as it is only 2 minutes away from the home. The four wheel drive access to Redhead Beach is also only 1 to 2 minutes' drive away.
Everything is at your doorstep.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information presented that we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee any accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to act with due diligence and carry out their own investigations.