If you want to be close to all of the modern conveniences but like the idea of living in a quiet cul de sac then you need to visit this home. Located only a short walk from the centre of the shopping precinct of Warners Bay, this home presents beautifully from the street, with wide frontage and plenty of room for a boat or a van. The house feels like a home as soon as you walk in the front door. "Absolutely Charming" is the best way to describe this home.
The home offers a lot of extras and quality inclusions:
- Multipurpose room with bathroom
- Second multipurpose room, ideal for teenage retreat
- Oversized double garage
- Workshop area under the house
- Large bedroom with built in robe, fan & Juliette balcony, bush & filtered lake views
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built in robes
- Ducted air throughout
- 3 door linen press
- Open plan lounge & dining area with fans & amazing views
- Main bathroom with separate toilet
- Large laundry
- Kitchen has stainless steel appliances & lots of pantry space
- Incredible undercover entertaining deck looking out to a flat grassed back yard with divine gardens
- Workshop area or room for Mr ED
The outside of the home is a real oasis with private sitting areas, bush setting and grassed spaces for the kids to play. Complete privacy of the back yard and entertaining area is the key to this property. The house is immaculate and needs no work at all. Definitely move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Private Inspections Welcome
Please Contact Agent to Arrange an Inspection Time
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information presented that we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee any accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to act with due diligence and carry out their own investigations.