This home is an absolute surprise package, you will not expect the space that this house has when you first walk through the front door. Located in a blue ribbon street in Belmont North, with fantastic views to the sand dunes and the ocean. Simply stroll to the shops or to the Tavern at Jewells. One of the state's most popular public primary schools is only a short walk from the front door. The home has been lovingly renovated over the years to create an oasis that has amazing privacy. Everything that the family needs is in this home, from caravan parking to storage and incredible entertaining facilities.
The home includes:
- Formal entry with feature tiles
- Study or 5th bedroom
- Formal lounge with plantation shutters & split system air conditioning
- Formal dining
- Powder room with shower & toilet
- Laundry with good cupboard storage
- Alfresco area with eclipse opening roof with ocean views
- Double garage with automatic door
- Double carport
- Kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, new stainless steel appliances, open plan to family room, all overlooking the inground salt water concrete pool
- Pool has a feature waterfall, salt water, perfect for children young & old
- Rumpus room with split system air conditioning & combustion heater
- Main bedroom with built in robes, ensuite, split system air conditioning & ocean views
- Linen press
- New bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath & large vanity
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes & split system air conditioning
- 2nd bedroom with stunning ocean views
- 4th bedroom
Harrison Street is the most sought after street in Belmont North, this is due to the stunning views to the lake and the ocean and the large blocks of land. Reserve at the back of the property allows plenty of space for children to run around as well as ensuring that you have no neighbors to the rear.
Belmont North is only a 5 minute drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is 2 minutes' drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh Track runs from Belmont to Adamstown, perfect for a morning ride or run as it is only 2 minutes away from the home. The four wheel drive access to Redhead Beach is also only 1 to 2 minutes' drive away.
Everything is at your doorstep.