This is a beautiful home in a stunning environment. Centrally located on a 756 square metre block, this home offers privacy, comfort, leisure and pleasure zones. Directly opposite is a Bushland Reserve and dedicated recreation land. Ample off-street parking is available.
The 28 metre frontage showcases a water-wise native gardens and an inviting lawn. The front entrance leads to a light-filled, open plan home that relaxes mind, body and soul. An office, theatre room or additional bedroom is on the left. Next is under-stairs storage, powder room and lastly the open, airy and light-filled kitchen, dining and family lounge area that can be arranged to focus on differing aspects and views. Gas stove top, large electric oven, dishwasher, double sink and work space.
The rear of the home has an expansive deck that allows family members to find an area for privacy, comfort and companionship. The side gardens offer contrasting uses. The top side is level and grassed, and is ideal for childrens' play, pet exercise and entertaining. The bottom side has an established vegetable garden, paved area and clothes drying space. All fence lines are pet-proof. Murraya hedging has been planted on fence lines.
Upstairs, the large master suite, ensuite, walk-in robe and deck are at the front of the home featuring delightful views. All upstairs rooms are carpeted. The main bathroom is well appointed with a shower and large bath. Two further bedrooms at the rear, both able to accommodate double beds, and there is a third room that can be used as a bedroom , craft room or office. A comfortable family room is also located upstairs. Every family member will find a space that best suits them.
- MATV Television connected. Foxtel available, dish on roof. NBN connected
- Split system air conditioning
- Access to Pacific Highway via Cams Wharf Road to the left, or Jetty Point Road to the right
- 5 minutes' drive to Lakeshore cafe and Jetty, and 25 metre community pool
- Primary and secondary schools, both public and private are easily accessible.
- Hunter TAFE is 15 minutes away and the University of Newcastle is 30 minutes away.
- Doctors, dentists and chemists are available in Swansea
- A library and Council Service Centre is also at Swansea
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.