Jewells is a fantastic suburb to live in and this home is in arguably one of the best positions in Jewells.
The home is positioned on the high side of the road and backs onto reserve. Located around 400 metres walk to the Jewellstown shopping centre. The home offers everything for the young family that needs a yard for the children and room to move. The position of the house takes advantage of north eastern breezes and views over the valley towards the ocean.
The home offers:
- Front verandah with ocean views
- Formal entry
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning & combustion heater
- Formal dining room
- Large kitchen with Electrolux stainless steel appliances
- Family room
- Alfresco entertaining area leading to flat back yard & reserve at rear
- Large laundry
- Third bathroom
- Double garage with high ceilings that lends itself to a mezzanine for storage
- 3 bedrooms, all with fans & built in or walk in robes
- Main bedroom has ensuite & balcony overlooking the ocean
Everything is at your fingertips: public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle.
Houses do not last in this suburb so get in quick to inspect!