Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the high side of the road with views towards the bush. The home is unique as it provides many options for the family to sit inside or outside to entertain guests or just relax. The house looks mighty impressive from the street with feature sandstone block retaining walls, landscaped gardens and rendered brick. The moment you walk up the front stairs to the impressive balcony you will feel at home. There is a certain charm about this home that will appeal to many. There is room for everyone with a fabulous outdoor entertaining area and inground salt water pool.
The home offers:
- Front verandah to capture the breezes & bush views
- Formal tiled entry
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- Large timber kitchen with walk in pantry overlooking the inground salt water pool
- Dining room with combustion heater
- Sitting room leading to outdoor alfresco area
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with built in robes
- Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, large spa bath & walk in shower
- New laundry with good storage space
- 3rd shower & toilet for the pool area
- Large living room that could act as a teenage retreat or potential bed sitter as there is a brand new bathroom
- Double garage with workshop area
This is a magnificent family home that has loads of appeal. All of your needs are covered from living space to outdoor entertaining. The home is extremely quiet as there is no through traffic and no main roads to be heard. One of the best primary schools in the state and shopping centre within easy walking distance. Redhead beach is 5 minutes' drive and the Fernleigh track runs through the suburb. Easy drive to Newcastle and the John Hunter Hospital along the link road. Sydney is less than 2 hours' drive to the South. Get along and view this home as it will surprise you.