Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on the high side of the road with views out over the valley. The home is unique as it provides many options for the family to sit inside or outside to entertain guests or just relax.
With feature cathedral ceilings, magnificent landscaped gardens, water features and spa the home oozes with charm and character. The house flows from the time you walk up to the front door with the lovely stained merbau decking all the way to the back living space which opens out to the alfresco entertaining area. This is not a house it is a home, come along and look for yourself and you will understand what I mean.
The home offers:
- Double garage
- Merbau decking upon entry
- Sunken formal lounge with feature fan leading to front deck with fabulous valley views and wonderful north easter's
- Formal dining room
- Main bedroom with built in robes and en-suite with amazing natural light
- Kitchen with large pantry, double sink and stainless steel oven
- Family room with feature fan leading out to incredible outdoor entertaining
- Water feature and lovely bench seating.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Ducted air conditioning
- 3 way bathroom
- Good size laundry
- Outside is an absolute oasis with lovely gardens and spa area
-4th bedroom above the garage with built in robe, split system air conditioning and entertaining deck.
- Fire pit area
This is a magnificent family home that has loads of appeal. All of your needs are covered from living space to outdoor entertaining. The home is extremely quiet as there is no through traffic and no main roads to be heard. One of the best primary schools in the state and shopping centre within easy walking distance.
Redhead beach is a 5 minutes' drive and the Fernleigh track runs through the suburb. Easy drive to Newcastle and the John Hunter Hospital along the link road. Sydney is less than 2 hours' drive to the South. Get along and view this home as it will surprise you.