If you are looking for a home that is on a large block with side access to the back yard and lots of potential then look no further. Perfectly positioned, a short walk from the highly sought after Warners Bay High School and popular shopping precinct on the lake. Freshly painted with nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that the area has to offer. There are council DA approved plans that will go with the property allowing the new owner to create a large family home. Otherwise the house would suit a first home buyer, investor or retiree.
- Bullnose verandah
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Split system air conditioning
- Plantation shutters
- Kitchen with open plan living and dining all leading out to the entertaining deck undercover
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with fans and built in robes.
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Double garage
- Huge block with potential for granny flat subject to LMCC approval
- DA approved plans for extension will be provided.
Warner's Bay is fast becoming the most popular lakeside suburb with lots of changes to the foreshore. Walking or cycling along the pathway to Valentine or Booragul is the perfect way to spend weekends. With lots of parks and facilities within walking distance from the front door of your new home. Get in quick to view this one.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.