This amazing property offers all the room you need without having to sacrifice on quality. Located in a quiet section of Valentine Gardens with views to the reserve this home is sure to impress all that view it. Stunning spotted gum hardwood floors and high ceilings are a feature of this home. The living space both indoor and outdoor along with large bedrooms make this house one that will be highly sought after.
The upstairs open plan living area spills onto a large wrap around verandah with alfresco area for all weather occasions and is perfect for those who love to entertain or just hang out as a family. The master built family home is beautifully presented on a 663m2, kid & pet friendly block.
Included in this wonderful home:
- Solar electricity, commercial grade, no power bills (50 Panels)
- Double garage and storage area with internal access, side access for a van or a boat or third car
- Ducted air conditioning and ducted vacuuming
- Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 with plantation shutters, fan and built in robes
- Large laundry with incredible cupboard space
- Rumpus room adjoining family room all leading out to mod wood decking and leading to landscaped back yard
- Main bathroom with double sink, separate toilet, bath and large shower
- Walk in linen press
- Storage under the stairs
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe and fan
- Main bedroom with plantation shutters, walk in robe and spectacular new bathroom including double shower, free standing bath and floor to ceiling tiles.
- Private balcony off the main bedroom
- Kitchen with cesarstone benchtops, feature island bench open plan to dining area
- Powder room
- Formal lounge
- Amazing rear balcony with aluminium shutters providing complete privacy overlooking bush reserve
- Landscaped backyard with cubby house
- Set on a 663m2 kid & pet friendly block.
Under a kilometre to Valentine Primary School and in the Warners Bay High catchment, 2 minutes to the lake foreshore, 10 minutes to Charlestown shopping, 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and 70 minutes to Hornsby. This home offers everything and more for the large family. A must see home.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information provided here from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and satisfy themselves of all aspects of such information including and without limitation, any income, rentals, dimensions, areas, zoning, inclusions and exclusions.