Situated in arguably one of the most popular lakeside suburbs is this immaculate 3 to 4 bedroom home built in 1992 by Oakwood Homes. Properties offering everything you need at an affordable price are extremely hard to find, especially in the blue ribbon suburb of Valentine. The home is filled with natural light and has a warm charm. Situated on the high side of the road with sweeping views over the valley. The home is brick rendered and sits on a single level slab construction.
- Internal living area measurements are 175 square meters.
- Land is 1052sqm
- High ceilings are a feature of this home
- Formal tiled entry and main living area off the kitchen
- Study or 4th bedroom
- Main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite and fan
- Family room and potential formal dining area with split system air conditioning
- Kitchen open plan to living area. Large bench and cupboard space. Split system air conditioning.
- Raked ceilings in the main living area provide great light and a feeling of spaciousness
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and fans
- Main bathroom with corner bath and separate toilet
- Garage with carport
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Inground concrete pool with solar heating, nambucca gold, Chlorine pool. Fully renovated with travertine tiles and pergola area. Perfect for entertaining and relaxing in the summer months
- Water tank
- Solar hot water system
- Backing on to reserve
- Large grassed backyard
Located a short walk from the local primary school's, transport and minutes to the local shopping village and Belmont and Warner's Bays shopping and dining precincts. If you are attracted to the ocean then Redhead beach is only 8 minutes drive. Prime location in a quiet cul de sac with all of the modern conveniences at your fingertips.
Make an appointment to view this property as it is likely to be well received in the market place.