Jewells is a fantastic suburb to live in and this home is in arguably one of the best positions in Jewells. The home is located in a cul de sac, backs on to a reserve and is only 50 metres walk to the Jewellstown Shopping Centre. There is walkway access to Jewells Primary School which is only 200 metres away. The home has been fully renovated with new kitchen, bathroom, floating floors throughout, new carpets, blinds, and freshly painted. The family simply needs to move in and enjoy everything that the area has to offer.
The home includes:
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- Brand new kitchen with lots of storage
- Formal dining area overlooking the back yard & reserve
- New bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, wonderfully laid out to maximise space
- 4 bedrooms, two with built in robes
- Freshly painted throughout
- Double garage - oversized with workshop area
- Large laundry freshly painted
- Third garage which is both high & long, perfect for the caravan or boat
Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Jewells Tavern, doctors, chemist, fruit shop and grocery store is just 50m away. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle. Houses do not last in this suburb so make sure you get along to view it.