Close to Redhead Beach, Jewells is a great place to live, it has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle. This brick home is positioned in a sought after street, on the high side of the road with complete privacy. With four bedrooms, two separate living areas and a grassed back yard for the children and pets to play, this is the perfect family home.
The home offers:
- Front verandah with beautiful breezes
- Formal lounge with polished floors
- 4th bedroom with excellent natural light
- Ducted air conditioning
- Bedrooms 1 to 3 with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Linen press
- Open plan kitchen & family room overlooking the back yard
- Laundry with shower & toilet
- Outdoor undercover entertaining area
- Double garage
Everything is at your fingertips; public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. With Jewells being positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. Houses do not last long in Jewells so make sure you book an inspection to view this property.