Jewells is a fantastic suburb to live in and this home is in arguably one of the best positions in Jewells. The home is at the end of a cul de sac, on the high side and only 150 metres walk to the Jewellstown Shopping Centre. The home offers everything for the young family or the older family that wants space and immaculate presentation. This home is spectacular with absolutely nothing to do as the current owners have fastidiously maintained the home. The position of the house takes advantage of north eastern breezes and views over the valley towards the ocean.
The home offers:
- Formal entry
- Spotted gum in formal lounge & entryway
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- Kitchen is open plan to dining room & family room with split system air conditioning & fan
- Kitchen with granite benchtops, soft close doors & stainless steel appliances
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Main bedroom with built in robe, ensuite, split system air conditioning & fan
- Large linen press
- Bedrooms 2 to 4 with built in robes & fans
- Laundry with good cupboard space
- Double garage & double carport
- Outdoor entertaining area undercover
- Paved area
- Solar electricity
- Grassed side yard
Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle.
Houses do not last in this suburb, especially quality homes with exceptional inclusions.