Located in a cul-de-sac in one of the more popular lakeside suburbs, this home is sure to impress all that inspect. One of the features of the property is a fabulous entertaining deck at the rear with room for several families. There is a beautiful yard that has been beautifully maintained. The inside of the home is immaculate as it has been lovingly looked after by the owner. If you are after a home with privacy, reserve at the rear and central to all amenities then you must view this home.
Features of the home include:
- Front verandah
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning & fan
- Garage with internal access
- Kitchen open plan to dining room
- Gas is onsite
- Laundry with storage space
- Linen press
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes & fans
- Bathroom in excellent condition with separate toilet
- Main bedroom with built in robe, split system air conditioning & fan
- Huge deck to the rear for entertaining
- Good size yard
Strata $75 year
Building insurance $730
Water $220 per quarter
This home is well positioned to take advantage of all that the area has to offer. Simply stroll to Floraville Primary School to drop the children off. Belmont Christian College is only a 3 minute drive away, along with Redhead Beach, the lake, Belmont Hospital & Belmont shopping precinct within minutes. Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals & cricket pitches.
Make sure that you get along to view this home as soon as possible.