90min north of Sydney and overlooking the stunning waters of Lake Macquarie.
This Tropical Hamptons inspired masterpiece will have you immersed in luxury lake side living while offering tremendous return potential at this sought after Mercure Resort.
This stunning architecturally master built residence offers an abundance of configurational options depending on your family or investment needs.
1. 6 Bedroom, 5 Bathroom, 2 Car (Complete House)
2. 2 x 2 Bedroom Villas + 2 Studio Style Apartments
3. 3 Bedroom Villa + 2 Bedroom Villa + Studio Apartment
Holiday Rental Return:
Corella Boathouse Studio Apartment - $165 p/n
The Guesthouse Studio Apartment - $135 p/n
The Lake House (2 Bedroom) - $450 p/n
The Lake House (3 Bedoom) - $585 p/n
Master Residence (2 Bedroom)*** - $510 p/n est.
***Master residence is owner occupied and guest holiday rentals are self-managed.
This astounding property is truly one of a kind and offers an array of options for the larger extended family or as a terrific source of income to live in and manage yourself.
- 3 Large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and
- 2 Large studio apartments with ensuite and kitchenette
- Study or bedroom 6 with built in storage
- Multiple separate living areas
- Architecturally designed to allow natural light and lake outlook
- Private grand tropical entrance with entry foyer
- Smart property design with stunning flow
- Private and secluded position with separate access
- Premium hardwood flooring
- Reverse cycle split system
- Large master kitchen + 3 kitchenettes
- Stone counter tops and premium appliances
- Premium bathroom design with modern semi - frameless fitout
- Private balconies with lake outlook
- Private viewing deck with elevated lake outlook
- Private entertaining courtyard
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- al Lago Italian Restaurant & Poolside Bar
- Crave Cafe
- Jetty Restaurant & Function Centre
- Four swimming pools including one heated
- Three tennis courts
- Resort jetty
- Boat ramp
- BBQ areas
- Kids Club (operates seasonally)
- Massage treatment room
- Conference and wedding facilities
- Kids playgrounds
- Bike, stand up paddle board & kayak hire
- Absolute lake frontage on Raffertys Beach
- 35 acres of natural bushland and walking trails
On-site action water sports, jet boating and equipment provided by Jet Buzz
**Estimated potential returns are based on approx. 29% occupancy as holiday/short stay accommodation
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to level of occupancy appointments are essential.
Contact Ty Zink - 0401 361 649