People are finally realizing that Jewells is a great place to live. This home is situated on the high side of the road overlooking bushland reserve. The layout of the home is ideal as it provides separate living areas and bedrooms positioned to allow the teenager of the home with privacy. You simply need to move in and enjoy all that the area provides as there is no work to do to this house. From the front verandah to the outdoor entertaining areas the home is all about lifestyle.
The home offers:
- Entry level features a family room with reverse cycle air conditioning, large master bedroom, stunning ensuite with a double shower, vanity with stone tops & large wardrobe
- Internal laundry with a third toilet & access into the garage
- Garage has excellent workshop potential & underhouse storage
- Upstairs is the open plan lounge & dining opening onto a deck that overlooks bushland reserve
- The kitchen is quite large with excellent bench space, dishwasher & wall mounted oven.
- 4 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins, main bathroom with corner spa.
- Leading out from the kitchen is an outdoor area, perfect for entertaining.
- There is a large backyard which nicely landscaped and securely fenced.
Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away.
Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle.
Houses do not last in this suburb so make sure you don't miss the first open house.