This Beechwood home was built in 1995, offering incredible living space on a large flat block that backs on to reserves and parks. The home is single level slab and tile construction with incredible garaging and off street parking. There is room for a van or boat as well as the oversized garage with workshop area. There is room for the dream pool along with extra space for the children to play, kick a ball or put a swing set and trampoline up.
The home includes:
- Formal entry
- Formal lounge with split system air conditioning
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Formal dining room
- Kitchen open plan to living room with split system air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Ducted vacuuming
- Fully insulated
- Internal entry from oversized garage with workshop
- Rumpus room with split system air conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 to 4 with built in robes
- Main bathroom with corner bath
- 3 door linen press
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Grassed front & back yard
- Backs onto reserve
Belmont North is only 5 minutes drive to Redhead Beach and Lake Macquarie. The highway is less than a 1 minute drive, providing you with access to Sydney and to Newcastle CBD. Public transport, schools, playing fields and shops are all close by. Fernleigh track runs from Belmont to Adamstown which is perfect for a morning ride or run. The four wheel access to Redhead Beach is also only 3 to 4 minutes' drive away, everything is at your doorstep.
Make an appointment to view this opportunity to secure a lovely family home.