Nestled away in a quiet cul de sac among quality homes is this 8 year young Eden Brae home. The single level design ensures that there is plenty of space for the entire family with multiple living areas and 5 spacious bedrooms. The inground concrete pool is a fabulous addition to the home and allows the family hours of fun and entertainment, perfectly positioned so that the children can be seen in the pool from the kitchen and living areas. The block has lovely grassed areas in the front and side of the home for children to kick a ball or simply run around.
Included in the fabulous home:
- Large formal entry with room for a cloak cupboard
- Incredible main bedroom with sitting area, walk in robe & ensuite with double vanity
- Bedrooms 1 to 4 with built in robes & fans
- Powder room
- Large study
- Family room
- Ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Large kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, 900mm oven with gas cooktop, walk in pantry
- Formal dining room
- Sitting area leading to alfresco area - all overlooking the fabulous inground concrete salt water pool
- Formal lounge
- Main bathroom with deep bath & good size shower
- Double linen press
- Good sized laundry
- Rinai hot water system to set hot water temperature
- Double garage with internal access & rear roller door allowing breezes to flow through the home
Macquarie Hills is fast becoming the suburb to be in as it is close to Warners Bay, yet affordable for families. This home is no exception to the rule as its location will provide you with access to freeways and link roads, so travel to Newcastle City and Sydney is made easy. Homes offering as much as this one includes do not come to the market that often, especially when they have been positioned in a very affordable price range.
Get along to this one as soon as you can.
*Agent Declares Interest