If you are after location with nothing to do except move in and enjoy the lifestyle that the Blue Ribbon suburb of Eleebana affords then look no further. With the highly desirable Eleebana Primary School within walking distance from your front door, along with ovals and play grounds, it's easy to see why you would want to live in this home. Offering everything that the modern family needs and desires on an easy care block that can be easily modified to accommodate a boat, trampoline and swing set for the children and a huge entertaining deck off the main living area.
A classic & uncompromised original floor plan design showcasing:
* Formal entry
* 2 private living areas plus dining
* Modern renovated kitchen
* 4 large bedrooms or 3 bedrooms with built-in robes + rumpus with the master offering an ensuite
* 2 renovated bathrooms plus separate toilet
* Large separate laundry
* An abundance of linen cupboards
* Large double garage plus workshop with internal access
* Private courtyard, landscaped gardens, fully fenced yard & pebbled driveway
* BASIX compliance to current standards including rainwater harvesting tank & solar panels
* Fully ducted air conditioning, good floor coverings & window furnishings
This home will suit a multitude of buyers as the traditional floor plan ensures privacy and space for all occupants. Walk to the lake's edge with boat ramp or head 2 doors down and take advantage of a large oval and playground for the kids. A short car trip will see you at the Warners Bay shops, cafes and wonderful foreshore which is perfect for BBQs or picnics. Everything is at your fingertips so make sure you get along to view this wonderful home.