There are not enough superlatives to describe this stunning home in an extremely sought after location.
This Macquarie built home was completed mid 2016 and finished with all the quality fittings and fixtures. The home has been built on a 740 square metre flat block, positioned to take advantage of the view over the reserve, creek and the bush. You could be forgiven for thinking you are living on the acreage's of Cherry Road as the private reserve is maintained by the council and right at your back door.
Some of the features that this home provides:
- Wide front entry door leading into spacious formal entry
- Feature cathedral ceilings in the main living area with huge bi-fold doors, leading to an incredible alfresco area, all of this backing on to reserve with bush outlook
- Modern designer kitchen with waterfall caesarstone benchtops, double sink & gas cooking, lots of cupboard space & drawer space make this the ideal entertainer
- Butlers pantry which is to die for, all of your cooking equipment tucked away, sink & bench space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout easily accommodates those hot summer days
- LED lights throughout home ensure that electricity costs are kept down
- Theatre room with surround sound & set up with rear projector, (rear projector, optional extra)
- Plantation shutters throughout which are a real feature
- Main bedroom with fan, walk in robe & ensuite, large shower
- Powder room centrally located
- Bedrooms 2 to 4 are all double size with built ins & fans
- 3 way bathroom, perfect for the family
- Rumpus room or gym room overlooking the inground salt water pool with infloor cleaning & the fabulous reserve
- Laundry with excellent cupboard space & caesarstone benchtops
- 4 door linen press, lots of space for storage
- Grassed back yard, great for the kids
- Space for a van & boat
- Large double garage with extra storage space
This is the dream house, everything has been completed, absolutely nothing to do as the owners have lovingly done it all for you. Located only 400 metres flat walk to the shores of Lake Macquarie and 900m to Warners Bay shops. Public transport is at the end of the street, there is no through traffic as the street is a cul-de-sac.
Live in luxury with the tranquil reserve at your back door. You can be excused for thinking that you are living in the bush and not suburbia.
Get along to view this fantastic home and secure it prior to the Auction on the 3rd of March.