People are finally realizing that Jewells is a great place to live. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle. This home is in a sought after position backing on to reserve and only a short stroll to the shops. This is an ideal home for a retiree or first home buyer, all the work has been done. The floorplan is completely flat, no stairs on the inside of the home.
The home offers:
- Formal lounge with bamboo flooring & split system air conditioning
- New kitchen with soft close doors, open plan to the dining area
- Family room opens out to the rear deck which is undercover & perfect for entertaining
- Bathroom is in good functional condition with separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- 3 bedrooms, main bedroom has walk in robe
- Large garage which is a tandem double with access to the back yard
- Backing on to reserve so a car can enter through the back double gates
- Storage under the deck with a concreted section, ideal for the kids to play basketball
Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. Houses do not last in this suburb so make sure you get along to view it.