If you are after something that is unique and different, yet special then you need to get
along to view this beautifully renovated home. This home has high ceilings and ornate cornicing. The owners have not spared any money in renovating the home as they had intentions of extending the house.
The convenience of location is simply superb, especially for anyone working at the John Hunter Hospital. The house is set back from the road, next door just sold for $860,000 which makes this home an absolute must see.
The property is fully fenced and offers a high brick wall and conifers to provide complete privacy. Once inside the property you would not think you were in suburbia with lovely gardens.
The home features:
- High ceilings throughout
- Plantation shutters are a feature
- Polished floorboards which are simply spectacular
- Back to base security system
- Main bedroom with built in robe, great size
- Formal lounge with working fireplace & split system air conditioning
- Formal dining room ideal for entertaining your guests
- Large second bedroom
- Bathroom in good condition
- New kitchen with caesarstone benchtops, double sink & good storage space
- Laundry & bathroom recently added and extremely well done
- Sunroom or second living area
- Great size study
- Large terraced yard perfect for the trampoline or for children to kick a ball
- Tranquil leafy garden
- Carport with remote garage door
With public transport, shopping centre, schools and link roads close by the position is excellent. There is so much that this blue ribbon suburb has to offer, to own a fully renovated house in this suburb in the $600,000 range is unheard of.
Get along to view this extraordinary home as you will not find another like it.