Situated on a low maintenance parcel of approximately 590m2, this elevated family home capitalises on every inch of the large front balcony, with vast views from Mt Sugar Loaf to Toronto.
Flooded with an abundance of natural light, open plan living & huge amount of storage, this home has everything the family needs. Safety is paramount in any home and with this home you get the works, with an upgraded security system and security locks and screens on all doors and windows.
With shaky internet available at the best of times these days, you will be ahead of the pack with a customised internet and network system to rival the fastest speed going around, with a 'no-lag' system in place, if you are running your home business or your families internet requirements you will have no worries at all experiencing a slow connection or dropouts!
Other upgrades like fresh paint, waterproofed retaining walls and security shutters are just some of the other benefits you will find in the amazing family home.
- Low maintenance manicured gardens
- Connected entertainment alfresco area
- Large rumpus / home office
- Double lock-up garage with workshop
- Solar heated in ground swimming pool
- Large pool pump cover with storage for equipment
- 2 living spaces
- Oversized main bedroom with views, ensuite & walk-in robe
- 3 additional bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Large spacious kitchen complete with butlers pantry
- 2 bathrooms & a 3rd toilet
- External retractable blinds
- Very large linen press
- Retractable clothes line with outdoor north facing external clothes line
- Pay-TV satellite dish
- Ducted vacuum
- Multiple reverse cycle air conditioners
- Large driveway allowing for additional off street parking for 2 cars
- Under stair storage
- Upgraded security system
- Connected waterline for modern fridge
- Additional insulation in ceiling
- Security screens & locks
- Customised home network