People are finally realizing that Jewells is a great place to live. It is close to Redhead Beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle.
This brick home is in a sought after street, on the high side of the road, with complete privacy and incredible views to the ocean. With two distinct living areas, 3 bedrooms with lots of space to make up a 4th bedroom, if required, this is the perfect home for your family.
The home offers:
- Formal entry to the lower level
- Huge family room with an area to create a 4th bedroom
- Huge storage area under the house with cupboard space
- Study area
- Double car parking
- Laundry with another bathroom
- More storage
- Fantastic open living & dining space with views to the ocean
- Main bedroom is also large with big ensuite, built in robes & leads to balcony, all with ocean views
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 have built in robes
- Kitchen is open plan to the dining room with views over the ocean
- Amazing undercover entertaining deck also capturing the incredible view to the ocean
- Bathroom has lots of space for the whole family
- Rear deck has just been replaced
- Grassed back yard
Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. Jewells is positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in.
Jewells Primary School is extremely popular and renowned as one of the top state primary schools. Houses do not last in this suburb, so make sure you get along to view it.