This home is only 5 years young and backs onto reserve, making it seem like you are living on a large block in the country. The home will suit the young family or retiree as there are few steps once you are inside the house. The garage has internal access with stairs leading to the home which is on one level.
Murrays Beach is an award winning, lakeside community located close enough to enjoy the benefits of Newcastle and Sydney, but yet far enough away to enjoy a tranquil lifestyle most people dream of but very few obtain. With more than 1 kilometre of absolute lake frontage, swimming pool and 70 hectares of landscaped open space with picnic spots, barbeque areas, walking tracks and an amphitheatre, this is the perfect lifestyle.
200m walk to the waters edge is one thing, but just 2 minutes away on the opposite side of the highway is a beach to be used at your leisure. Where else can you find such a perfect symphony of lakeside living coupled with vibrant beach life just minutes away from your home?
Only 20 Km away from Newcastle city plus convenient shopping centres and services only a few kilometres away. It's a hidden gem in one of NSW best spots.
The home is simply incredible and offers more than most.
Included in this fabulous package:
- Front verandah into formal entry
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, fan & outlook over the bush reserve
- Bamboo flooring throughout
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and fans
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Study or potential 4th bedroom
- Awesome kitchen with 40mm caesarstone benchtops, double pull out pantry & soft closing drawers
- Open plan living and dining room leads to the rear undercover deck
- Led downlights throughout
- Ducted vacuuming
- Rear undercover deck overlooking the reserve
- Laundry with excellent cupboard space
- Double linen press
- Double garage with internal entry
Homes offering as much as this home does in this price bracket do not come to the market in Murrays Beach that often, inspection will not disappoint.