This Hokin Home was custom designed to suit the area and capture all that makes Murrays Beach the popular suburb that it is. This is executive living at its best! The home has just been completed with incredible landscaping to make the most of the amazing position.
Murrays Beach is an award winning, lakeside community located close enough to enjoy the benefits of Newcastle and Sydney but yet far enough away to enjoy a tranquil lifestyle most people dream of but very few obtain.
With more than 1 kilometre of absolute lake frontage, swimming pool and 70 hectares of landscaped open space with picnic spots, barbeque areas, walking tracks and an amphitheatre, this is the perfect lifestyle.
200m walk to the waters edge is one thing but just 2 minutes away on the opposite side of the highway is a beach to be used at your leisure. Where else can you find such a perfect symphony of lakeside living coupled with vibrant beach life, just minutes away from your home?
Only 20km away from Newcastle City plus convenient shopping centres and services only a few kilometres away. It's a hidden gem in one of NSW best spots. The home is simply incredible and offers more than most.
Included in this fabulous package:
- Wide formal entry through oversized door
- High ceilings with high doors to match
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Gas heating
- Second bedroom with built in robe and fabulous lake views
- 6.5m x 6m garage with high ceilings for attic, structurally prepared for a lift
- Storage under the stairs
- Activity room leading to deck overlooking reserve
- Huge laundry with caesarstone benchtop
- Bedroom 3 with built in robes
- Powder room
- Main bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower
- Bedroom 4 with built in robe
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans in addition to the main living area
- Spotted gum stairs
- Open plan living with lounge, dining leading out to large deck overlooking the lake and bush, large stacker doors open up to the deck allowing entertaining for all you friends and family
- Kitchen with caesarstone benchtops and Smeg pyrolitic ovens, induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, double sinks
- Double linen press
- Powder room
- Library, parents retreat
- Main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double sink vanity
- Fully landscaped property & virtually maintenance free
- Private bushy cul de sac location surrounded by prestige homes.
- Fabulous reserve at the front of the property ideal for the children to play cricket or football, all of which is maintained by the council
- Easy level access for small boats , kayaks and jet skis
- Public waterfront jetty only 250m from the property
- Buoyed, vessel-free swimming zone
- Access to walking trails in Wallarah National Park
- Belmont Golf Course only 15 minute drive
- University of Newcastle is a 25-minute drive
- Belmont TAFE is only 10 minutes' drive
- 25m residents' only pool, cabana and barbecue area
- Natural gas
- 6000L water tank
- Fully licenced restaurant 300m from the home
Homes of this ilk and quality in this position do not come to the market all that often. This is a brand new home that offers everything for the large family. Inspection will not disappoint.