This luxurious residence provides the ultimate resort-like entertainer for large families. Overlooking beautiful bushland, this architecturally designed home features several living areas set up to be an entertainers' paradise. The enormous living area on the ground floor provides the buyer with lots of flexibility. The space is currently divided into a large family area and office, but could easily become whatever your lifestyle requires - a home gym, an office/study, a studio/hobby area, a home theatre, or even a master bedroom suite away from the kids.
This home is in every aspect a masterpiece in design and engineering!
Inside reveals a bright dining room with extensive tiling, open plan kitchen and a feeling that nature is right at your fingertips. The lounge room is very large but you'll feel very cozy snuggling up to the Jetmaster fire at night. The lounge room also has a courtyard on either side, adding to the peaceful appeal of the home. Offering a gorgeous forest outlook from every room it has to be seen to be believed. If you are after something that is unique and different, yet special, then you need to get along to view this architectural masterpiece.
- Less than 5 minutes drive to John Hunter Hospital
- Built approx. 40 years ago
- Formal entry through glassed doors, floating concrete slab on entry level, split system air conditioning
- Natural light is a feature of the property due to the expansive glass throughout
- Fantastic formal and informal living areas on entry with feature Jetmaster open fire
- Brand new kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, 900mm gas cooktop with oven and soft close doors
- Full width verandah
- All 3 of the bedrooms have built in robes
- The master bedroom also has a new walk in robe, brand new bathroom with double vanity and large shower
- Main bathroom with feature glass roofing and lots of space
- New laundry with lots of cupboard space
- Potential cellar
- Huge living area with potential 4th bedroom