This incredible Beechwood home was only built 7 years ago, it may as well have been yesterday as it is like a brand new home. Everything that you could think of has been done, from feature gardens & lawns to the amazing presentation inside the home. The house is set on a single level slab & brick construction.
Everything about the home oozes style & quality, if you are after a family home with absolutely nothing to do then you need to invest time in viewing this home.
Included in this great home:
- Formal entry.
- Tiled throughout the living areas.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, electric roller shutters.
- Formal lounge or theatre room.
- Double garage with high ceilings, internal access & door to the back yard.
- Formal dining room with bay windows.
- Kitchen with caesarstone benchtops & stainless steel appliances.
- Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 with built in robes & roller shutters.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Family room open plan to living room.
- Alfresco area enclosed & undercover.
- Water tank.
- Garden shed.
- Immaculate gardens & grassed yard.
Tingira Heights is a great central location with everything at your fingertips,
located between the ocean & the lake. Facilities are available within close proximity including:
Belmont Christian College, 65 John Fisher Rd, Belmont North
Floraville Primary School, Floraville Road Floraville
St Francis Xavier Primary School, Ernest Street Belmont
Marks Point Primary School - 2a Findon St, Marks Point
Cafes, Restaurants and Take Away
Sesames on the Lake - 63 Maude St, Belmont
Sprout Bistro - Lake Macquarie Yacht Club Ada St, Belmont
Deck 56 - 54-56 Brooks Pde, Belmont
Belmont Citi Centre - Edgar St, Belmont
Woolworths - Cnr Macquarie & Singleton Street, Belmont
Sid Toon Park - Brooks Pde, Belmont
Greenpoint Park - Greenpoint
Redhead Beach, 7 minutes' drive
Blacksmiths Beach, 7 minutes' drive