People are finally realizing that Jewells is a great place to live! It is close to Redhead beach, has a good shopping centre, schools are close by and so is the highway to Sydney and Newcastle. This brick home is positioned in a sought after street, on the high side of the road with complete privacy and above all 4 bedrooms for the family. There is also two distinct living areas and a grassed backyard for the children to play.
The home offers:
- Front verandah with beautiful breezes
- Formal lounge with polished floors
- 4th bedroom with excellent natural light
- Ducted air conditioning
- Bedrooms 1 to 3 with built in robes
- Bathroom with separate toilet
- Linen press
- Kitchen open plan to family room overlooking back yard
- Laundry with shower and toilet
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Double garage
Everything is at your fingertips; public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. Belmont Hospital is a short drive away. With Jewells being positioned perfectly between the lake and the ocean, it is a truly spectacular suburb to live in. Houses do not last in Jewells so make sure you get along to view it.