Located at the highest point in the cul-de-sac with fabulous views over the valley, this home is sure to impress all that inspect this solidly constructed home that was built with integrity and class in mind.
Featuring a full wrap around bullnose veranda and double doors opening out from all living areas and bedrooms, this home is unique. If you are after a home on a large block with complete privacy, reserve at the rear in and central to all amenities then you must view this home.
Features of the home include:
- Splitblock brick & colourbond roof, 18 years old.
- Formal lounge with combustion heater.
- High raked cedar ceilings.
- Formal dining room.
- Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Main bedroom with built in robes & large ensuite with spa bath.
- Family room.
- Natural gas cooktop & gas bayonets.
- All 3 bedrooms have built in robes leading onto the veranda.
- Double garage with laundry & study.
- Storage areas under the house.
- Outdoor entertaining area.
- Grassed backyard.
This home is well positioned to take advantage of all that the area has to offer. Simply stroll to Floraville Primary School to drop the children off. Belmont Christian College is only a 3 minute drive away, along with Redhead Beach, the lake, Belmont Hospital & Belmont Shopping precinct within minutes. Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals & cricket pitches. Quality family homes in excellent suburbs are not that common in this market, make sure that you get along to view this home as soon as possible.