Centrally located to ensure easy access to modern conveniences, this cedar & colourbond home exudes character, charm & a sense of being. This is an opportunity to secure a family home at an extremely affordable price, simply move in and make the home your own, no work is required. Great access to public transport is a feature of the location, along with access to the highway to go North into town or South to Sydney.
Included in this fabulous package:
- Double garage with remote door.
- Sensor lights around the front of the home ensure safe entry.
- Front deck with excellent seating/ entertaining area.
- Formal entry into the home.
- Main bedroom with ensuite which has recently been renovated, fan & walk in robe.
- Family room with split system air conditioning.
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes & fan.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- 4 door linen press.
- Formal lounge and dining room open plan to the kitchen.
- Combustion heater.
- Huge kitchen with lots of natural light.
- Rear deck overlooking bush land reserve.
- Garden shed.
- Grassed backyard.
This house is perfectly located to take advantage of all that the area has to offer. The beach and the waters edge of Lake Macquarie are less than 5 minute drive away. Belmont shopping precinct is only 5 minutes drive, Charlestown Square is a 10 minute drive. Golf courses, parks, shops, schools, public transport and all amenities are at your fingertips. Properties offering as much value as this one do not come to the market that often.
Make sure you get in to inspect.
Fabulous location with everything nearby including:
Belmont Christian College, 65 John Fisher Rd, Belmont North
Floraville Primary School, Floraville Road Floraville
St Francis Xavier Primary School, Ernest Street Belmont
Marks Point Primary School - 2a Findon St, Marks Point
Cafes, Restaurants and Take Away
Sesames on the Lake - 63 Maude St, Belmont
Sprout Bistro - Lake Macquarie Yacht Club Ada St, Belmont
Deck 56 - 54-56 Brooks Pde, Belmont
Belmont Citi Centre - Edgars St, Belmont
Woolworths - Cnr Macquarie & Singleton Street, Belmont
Sid Toon Park - Brooks Pde, Belmont
Greenpoint Park - Greenpoint
Redhead beach, 5 minutes' drive
Blacksmiths beach, 7 minutes' drive