Well positioned waterfront reserve properties are not readily available, simply move in & enjoy the view. If you are after lifestyle & immaculate presentation then this house is for you. Located on the lake at Marks Point with stunning views across the lake, you have the best of all worlds with room for cars, access to the water & the beach, & golf course the other side of the highway. Spend your nights & weekends fishing or just relaxing staring at the water from the open plan living areas. This home has many different applications with a fully self-contained granny flat. Ideal for a teenager, elderly parents or guest accommodation.
Included in this splendid home:
- Front verandah leading to formal entry.
- Bedroom with walk in robe.
- Main bathroom with spa bath, beautiful slate floors & exquisite wall tiles.
- European laundry.
- Kitchen with laminate timber benchtops, gas cooktop & good cupboard space.
- Formal dining area.
- Formal lounge leading to rear deck all overlooking fantastic Lake Macquarie.
- Granny flat with bathroom & kitchenette.
- Double garage 7m x 6m.
- 1 to 2 Bedrooms leading to verandah overlooking the lake, rear deck overlooking the back yard.
This home will impress the most discerning buyer, nothing to do except enjoy waterfront living. Presented immaculately. Make sure that you view this property.
This wonderful home is within walking distance of:
- Lake Macquarie: sailing, fishing, skiing.
- Cold Tea Creek for kayaking or fishing, access to lake.
- Nine Mile Beach.
- Belmont Wetlands State Park & the Fernleigh Track.
- Belmont Lagoon.
- Belmont Yacht Club, and Gunyah Hotel.
- Belmont CBD: shopping.
- Childrens playground.
- Public transport.
A short drive to
- Belmont District Hospital.
- Belmont Golf Club & championship golf course.
- Charlestown Square.
- Belmont 16 footers.
- Sporting fields.
- Boat ramp.
- Pristine local surf beaches, Blacksmiths, Redhead, Caves Beach.