Centrally located to ensure easy access to modern conveniences, this 4 bedroom home is in one of the more popular streets in Belmont. Simply walk to everything including the lake, shops, schools & modern conveniences, and great access to public transport.
Included in this fabulous package:
- Formal entry with merbau decking.
- High ceilings throughout 2.6m.
- Downlights throughout.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Intercom & alarm.
- Kitchen with 40mm caesarstone benchtops, Smeg cooking appliances & Miele dishwasher.
- Natural gas cooking, heating & BBQ bayonet.
- Formal lounge.
- Storage under the stairs.
- Main bathroom downstairs.
- Bedroom with 4 door wardrobes, fully fitted out, perfect as a teenager retreat.
- Broom cupboard plus storage.
- Open plan living.
- Laundry with double sink & good storage.
- Alfresco area with merbau decking undercover, leading out from the family living room overlooking the beautiful inground concrete saltwater pool, 9m x 4m.
- Louvre windows allow for beautiful north easterly breezes during summer.
- Double garage tandem & 14m carport.
- Double shed.
- Fabulous grassed back yard perfect for the children to kick a ball.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe & views to the lake.
- Main bathroom with double vanities, deep bath & shower.
- Linen press.
- Living area.
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with built in robes & fans.
This house is perfectly located to take advantage of all that the area has to offer. The 16 Footers Sailing Club is at the end of the street, walk from your front door to the waters' edge of Lake Macquarie in less than 5 minutes, Belmont shopping precinct is only 7 minutes flat walk & Charlestown Square is a 10 minute drive. Golf courses, parks, shops, schools, public transport & all amenities are at your fingertips. This is a genuine family home that offers everything required to ensure a quality lifestyle.
Make sure you get in to inspect.
Fabulous location with everything nearby including:
Belmont Christian College, 65 John Fisher Rd, Belmont North
Floraville Primary School, Floraville Road Floraville
St Francis Xavier Primary School, Ernest Street Belmont
Marks Point Primary School - 2a Findon St, Marks Point
Cafes, Restaurants and Take Away
Sesames on the Lake - 63 Maude St, Belmont
Sprout Bistro - Lake Macquarie Yacht Club Ada St, Belmont
Deck 56 - 54-56 Brooks Pde, Belmont
Belmont Citi Centre - Edgars St, Belmont
Woolworths - Cnr Macquarie & Singleton Street, Belmont
Sid Toon Park - Brooks Pde, Belmont
Greenpoint Park - Greenpoint
Redhead Beach, 5 minutes' drive
Blacksmiths Beach, 5 minutes' drive