This split level home was built in 1987 & designed to take advantage of the North facing aspect. Located in the ever popular suburb of New Lambton Heights, close to the hospital, shopping centres, schools, public transport & entertainment. The home has great space for the family & takes advantage of a fabulous bush outlook to the rear of the property. The offstreet parking is excellent with a great spot for a van or boat with electricity for charging batteries. The owners have thought of everything that you could possibly need as a growing family.
Included in this fantastic family home:
- Formal entry.
- Formal lounge with cathedral ceilings & split system air conditioning.
- Formal lounge & dining room have views over courtyard.
- Walk in linen press.
- Laundry with good cupboard space.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite & split system air conditioning.
- Ducted vacuuming.
- Kitchen with lots of bench & cupboard space, open plan to family room, split system air con & combustion heater.
- Walk in pantry.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes, fans & split system air conditioning.
- 3 way main bathroom.
- Freedom wood deck with hardwood frame, overlooking fantastic bush setting & grassed backyard.
- Front deck.
- 4th bedroom.
- Games room.
- Powder room.
- Under house storage.
- 3.5 car garage with drive through access, workshop area & laundry tub, perfect for the handyman.
- Storage room.
- Grassed backyard leading to lovely bush backdrop.
The perfect location is offered. Everything is at your fingertips, with public transport & easy access to all modern amenities. Homes in this area are highly sought after due to the suburbs central location. This home has been well built & fastidiously maintained by the original owners.
Inspection will not disappoint.