This delightful home in sought after central Belmont is the epitome of a convenient, relaxed lakeside lifestyle ,only a short level stroll to the lake foreshore, shopping, schools and cafes.
This is prime real estate which will ideally suit a family, retirees or investors alike.
- A renovated and welcoming home offering open plan living/dining/kitchen.
- The warmth of polished floorboards throughout the home.
- There are four bedrooms, or three & a study with built ins in.
- A new bathroom with shower, wc & vanity, plus a second wc in the laundry.
- The delightful rear garden is a picture, enclosed & private with lush green lawns & room for entertaining.
- An extra bonus are the very healthy vegetable gardens at the rear & along one boundary with the corn now ripe for the picking.
- For those with a boat & extra vehicles, there is undercover parking in the tandem 3 car carport with a single garage behind, plus there is loads of room behind the garage to build a new shed for the rest of the toys.
With all of Belmonts excellent facilities close by, including the popular 16 Footers Sailing Club, primary & secondary schools, this is indeed one location to appeal to all ages, the ideal place to raise a family or to retire by the lake.