35 Brantwood Close Lakelands
This home has been architecturally designed with energy efficiency in mind. Placement of windows and doors, decks and alcoves ensure maximum utilization of Mother Nature, the beautiful breezes are simply to die for. Every room in the house has a pleasant outlook as the home backs on to reserve and looks down over the Lakelands Estate. You could be forgiven for thinking that you are living on an acreage as the walking tracks through the reserve at the rear and side of the home result in some of the most spectacular views to the lake. The house has great street appeal and incredible privacy due to its location on the block and the reserves surrounding the home.
Some of the features that this home provides:
- Undercover entry way
- Formal entry
- Great off street parking
- Garaging that houses a single car as the other side of the garage has been converted to a sound proof room which is ideal as a theatre room or recording studio for budding musicians, split system air conditioning
- Lower level has 2 large bedrooms with built in robes & new carpet
- Main bathroom is also on the lower level
- The centrepiece of the home is the timber kitchen with new Caesarstone benchtops, new oven & splashback
- Open plan living space that sprawls out to 3 outdoor living areas, each positioned to take advantage of the sun & the breezes
- Living area has split system air conditioning
- The main bedroom features a walk in robe & ensuite with double shower
- There is a shed that has been added on to the home that is ideal as a workshop
- Solar hot water system
- The backyard has beautiful gardens & natural bush settings
- There is a natural causeway through the reserve at the side of the home with lots of native plants
This home was built 23 years ago and has certainly stood the test of time. The quality of the construction is obvious from the incredible retaining walls that will never have to be replaced. The brickwork is impeccable and the home has recently been painted through the main living areas and main bedroom. This home is unique and exquisite and will suit buyers that like their privacy and enjoy a home with a view. If you are after the traditional square box home then this is not for you.
Lakelands is the ideal estate as you are out of the hustle and bustle, however, you are close enough to the action of the central shopping precinct and zoned for the popular Biddabah Primary School and Warners Bay High School. Make sure this home is on your list to view.
Agent Declares Interest
Dowling Eastlakes - Belmont
603 Pacific Highway
T 02 4947 7877
F 02 4947 7888
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.