17 John Darling Avenue Belmont North
Contact agent for details
Family Living at Its Best
Incredible family home with an ideal floorplan for the growing family, or the established family. Beautifully appointed with all of the modern conveniences front and foremost. Open plan living areas as well as formal lounge, family room and alfresco areas make this home a pleasure to live in.
Located in newly established subdivision in Belmont North, close to schools and the ocean, make this all the more appealing. Absolutely nothing to do
Other inclusions in the incredible home:
- 4.5 years old Coral Home.
- Tiled throughout.
- Led lights throughout with Led switches.
- Plantation shutters along the front of the home.
- Front living room.
- Study with built in robe.
- Kitchen with natural gas, bar area with lots of storage space, split system air conditioning.
- BBQ outlets and heater outlets.
- Double linen press.
- Main bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, split system air conditioning.
- Family room.
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes, blockout blinds.
- Fans in all bedrooms.
- Main bathroom with separate toilet.
- Laundry with walk in linen press.
- Double garage, 6.3 m with workshop area, drive through access to backyard .
- Alfresco entertaining area, with remote blinds to create a fully enclosed room, tiled.
- Grassed backyard with room for a pool.
- Side access for a boat or trailer.
This home is well positioned to take advantage of all that the area has to offer. Simply stroll to Belmont Christian College or take a short drive to Redhead Beach, the lake, Belmont Hospital or Belmont Shopping precinct. Everything is at your fingertips, public transport, golf courses, tennis courts, netball courts, ovals and cricket pitches. The house is exquisite and the position is excellent so make sure you get in and view this one quickly.
Dowling Eastlakes - Belmont
603 Pacific Highway
T 02 4947 7877
F 02 4947 7888
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.